Home learning ideas for your child if they are currently at home:
- Look at the front/back cover. What clues does it give us about what might happen in the book?
- What happened in the page/chapter you have just read?
- What do you think that word means? How do you know?
- Find a word that the author has used to describe the main character. Which word could you use instead?
- What type of character do you think they are? What clues tell us this?
- What do you think will happen next? Why?
- Pick an effective word from the book. Why has the author chosen to use this?
- What was your favourite part of the story and why?
- Which character would you like to meet most? Why?
-Would you recommend the story to a friend? Why/why not?
Pobble has a list of fun non-screen activities that children can do while at home-
Most importantly, please stay safe and look after yourselves
Well done to the following children who have learned or improved their 6x tables for the maths fluency target:
Hartley, Tyler, Layla, Richie, Josh, Rion, Holly, Archie, Kayleigh, James, Nicole, Sophie J, Luke, Sophie M, Jessica M, Luca, Harrison, Alister, Seb, Faith, Taylor, Ryan, Ayesha, Dominik and Michael.
Well done to the following children for learning their number bonds to 100 and improving on their fluency target this half term.
Hartley, Tyler, Layla, Richie, Rion, Holly, Archie, James, Nicole, Sophie J, Luke, Jessica M, Luca, Harrison, Alister, Kaidan, Phoebe, Ryan, Ayesha, Dominik and Michael.
Click here for more information.