*Starting 20th April*
The following link will take you to the BBC Bitesize website, where you can find age appropriate lessons for your child 😊
Why not give this a go next week, to keep you all moving!
Home learning ideas for your child if they are currently at home:
*NEW link 25.03.20*
- Look at the front/back cover. What clues does it give us about what might happen in the book?
- What happened in the page/chapter you have just read?
- What do you think that word means? How do you know?
- Find a word that the author has used to describe the main character. Which word could you use instead?
- What type of character do you think they are? What clues tell us this?
- What do you think will happen next? Why?
- Pick an effective word from the book. Why has the author chosen to use this?
- What was your favourite part of the story and why?
- Which character would you like to meet most? Why?
-Would you recommend the story to a friend? Why/why not?
Pobble has a list of fun non-screen activities that children can do while at home-
Most importantly, please stay safe and look after yourselves
Well done to the following children, who have achieved or improved at their 6 x table fluency this half term: Aston, Bobby, Caleb, Finley, Frankie, Grace, Kai, Lanna, Luke E, Luke T, Macie, Maggie, Mason, Mattia, Noah, Oliver, Olivia, Riley, Rudie, Seren, Summer B, Summer K, Shyanna and Willow 😀
This half term, we have been focusing on improving our fluency when using number bonds to 100.
A massive well done to the following children, who have all made an improvement to their fluency:
Aston, Bobby, Caleb, Dylan, Finley, Frankie, Grace, Jamie, Kai, Lanna, Luke T, Luke E, Macie, Maggie, Mattia, Noah, Oliver, Olivia, Riley, Seren, Summer K, Shyanna and Willow. Great work!
Click here for more information.